Here's the June 2017 release! Read our full release notes for June updates here.
We're beyond excited to release an updated Dashboard! Now when you login to WordFly your dashboard will show recent campaign information and email client information.
- Quick links to your five most recent email campaigns.
- Toggle the campaign views to see what's in progress, sending, or sent.
- Click on any of the campaign names to go straight to the campaign.
- Also see how many subscribers are in your account at a glance.
- Review where subscribers are reading your emails. Use this data to make sure you're focusing your design in the right email clients and testing on the right places.
- Keep scrolling and you'll see What's New with WordFly. Read about recent feature releases.
- Learn about email marketing from our blog and see what other users are creating in Modern Editor by reading our popular Email of the Month posts. We hope you're inspired by the WordFly family!
Email Designs & Modern Editor
Do you use transparent colors in your designs or need a transparent background for a background image? We've added an option to set any color to transparent in your STYLES. You can set this for font colors, background colors, and any other color value in your stylesheet. Learn more
Who loves a fancy background image in their email designs? We know many of our users have been eagerly waiting for an easy background image tool in Modern Editor and now we have it! In any container you'll find the UI for uploading a background image in your email design. Take note: This is an advanced feature where knowledge of CSS is a plus. Learn more
Special thanks to the following users who requested this feature:
- Paul Vanness from DeBartolo Performing Arts Center
- Stephen Petrey from Perot Museum
- Jamie from Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
- Chrystal Daniel from Australian Ballet
Other Modern Editor updates:
- Added a keyboard shortcut for converting % or em sizes into pixels
- Updated design a bit to more clearly show the edge of your email
- Improved display for long email template names
More new gallery views! Last month we rolled out gallery views for email designs and media. You can now browse through your campaign details on the Email Campaigns and SMS Campaigns list view pages. Click an info icon to get started. Learn more
We made some helpful updates to Subscriber Insights to improve data loading times and display.
We fixed issue where the Heat Map PDF didn't download if blocks were manually moved outside of the #email-container
We've added the link to PayPal invoices for clients who have set up this billing option. Shout out to Black Country Living Museum for helping us think of this idea!
- Ongoing list importing and page loading improvements
- Ongoing stability improvements